Welcome to the incomparable Jack and Jill of America, Inc. Windy City Chapter. Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about our premier African American organization. It is truly an honor to lead the talented and distinguished mothers of Windy City Chapter over the next two years. Our theme during this program year is “Re-Imagine TOGETHER and TOGETHER We Can.” We must find ways to provide programming with purpose and focus, as well as, support those around us in the Chicago communities.
The members of Windy City Chapter have been committed to making a difference in the lives of our community and in the lives of children since our chartering in 1998. We are charged with creating a medium of contact for children that will stimulate growth and development and to provide for children a constructive educational, cultural, civic, recreational, and social program.
I am humbled to serve as the 12th President and continue the legacy of service and excellence of the Windy City Chapter along with my fabulous Executive Board.
- Vice President Debbie Seaton
- Program Director Shadawn Morrison
- Recording Secretary Deborah Green-Cotton
- Corresponding Secretary Tamiko Dockery
- Financial Secretary Ursula Tatum
- Editor Adair Bryan
- Parliamentarian Sylvia Posey
- Foundation Chair Seyon Flowers
- Lead Teen Advisor Robin Jackson
- Immediate Past President Cecelia Bolden
Let’s Work, Let’s Play, Let’s Live TOGETHER…
Jack and Jill of America, Inc. Windy City Chapter